About the ATP
The goal of the Northeast Minnesota Area Transportation Partnership (NEMNATP) is to prioritize spending of federal dollars in Northeast Minnesota, which is completed through the development of an Area Transportation Improvement Program (ATIP). Upon completion and approval by MnDOT, this four-year plan is included in the State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP), and its projects are scheduled to receive federal funding.
- April 11, 2018 (Agenda [Coming soon!])
- February 14, 2018 (Agenda [Coming soon!])
- November 15, 2017 (Agenda | Summary [Coming soon!])
- April 5, 2017 (Agenda | Summary)
- November 16, 2016 (Agenda | Summary)
- April 7, 2016 (Agenda | Summary)
- November 2, 2015 (Agenda | Summary)
- 2017 Local Project Updates (as of 11.7.17)
- 2018 Local Project Updates (as of 11.7.17)
- 2018 STIP Project Updates (as of 8.31.17)
- Operating Guidelines (adopted 11.15.17)
The NEMNATP consists of forty-five (45) members. Visit the membership page to access a list of current members.