About the ATP
The Northeast Minnesota Area Transportation Partnership (NEMNATP) oversees development and management of the four-year plan to distribute federal transportation funding in MnDOT District One, which includes the Transportation Alternatives Program, and the annual regional transportation planning workplan of the ARDC. The organization also serves as a forum for transportation professionals and elected officials to discuss regional transportation issues and set regional transportation priorities in Northeast Minnesota. In 2018, the ARDC’s Arrowhead Region Transportation Advisory Committee (ARTAC) merged with the NEMNATP to create one organization addressing regional transportation topics; documentation of the ARTAC prior to the merger may be accessed on its archive page.
- October 10, 2018 (Agenda [Coming soon!])
- July 11, 2018 (Agenda [Coming soon!])
- April 11, 2018 (Agenda| Summary [Coming soon!])
- February 14, 2018 (Agenda | Summary)
- November 15, 2017 (Agenda | Summary)
- April 5, 2017 (Agenda | Summary)
- November 16, 2016 (Agenda | Summary)
- April 7, 2016 (Agenda | Summary)
- November 2, 2015 (Agenda | Summary)
- 2018 STIP State Project Updates (as of 4.4.18)
- 2018 STIP Local Project Updates (as of 4.4.18)
- Operating Guidelines (adopted 11.15.17, amended 2.14.18)
The NEMNATP consists of forty-five (45) members. Visit the membership page to access a list of current members.